How do I join?
2. Sign up to Circle Pay* using our link and send us the membership fee of £40, both you and the club shall receive £5 for signing up to Circle with our code meaning you will pay only £35!
3. Sign the declaration form, which must be done in person. You will also need to complete a swim test/capsize drill if we haven't seen you do this before.
* If you don't want to use Circle and would prefer to not receive £5 off your membership, you can use direct bank transfer or pay us cash in person.
Booking trips and signing forms/paying in person can be done at the pub after our weekly training and polo sessions on Tuesday and Thursday respectively.
How much does it cost?
The membership fee is £40 for the year or £25 after January (half year fee). Pool sessions cost £2 per hour for members and £3 per hour for non-members. Day trips are usually £15.
- Discounted pool sessions
- Access to club trips and kit
- Space to store personal kit in our stores
- 20% off from all items, including already discounted ones, at Go-Kayaking North West
- MUCC-affiliated Revolution card
What to expect on your first trip
For trips we meet at our storage unit in Fallowfield. If you're a fresher or are missing some kit, we can provide the following:
- Buoyancy Aides
- Boats and paddles
However, on a trip you must bring :
- Lunch (also chocolate is very good for that energy/moral boost)
- Swimming costume
- A towel
- A spare pair of shoes or water boots for the river (these must be sturdy and stay on your feet when swimming)
For more information about trips/equipment email our Trip secretaries, Captains or Safety Officer at: